Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hmmmmm....lets see!!!!

Before u start imagining dat Iam goin to scrible long honorary speeches about how good, kind, charitable, kind, smart, nice iam..............breathe easy and get disappointed.I am already fed up of filling out profile details in orkut and hi5. so dis place is goin to be about what I think and feel bout issues, things and people.and not bout me..

Lets see..In case thou art wondering why such a gr8 address for my blog dats da one statement dat is da only thing which is about me dat iam mentioning on dis page.I can write most inspiringly only during evenings and night...no early morning studies for me....and so i dedicate da title to my inspiration..Night


Now Vacations are bugging me lyk anything....I've been at home since last week of April and Iam eagerly waitin for da college to reopen....Its only 4 days to go and Iam impatient......ugh

August is here and its kitetime in Delhi.......Till 15th aug. Delhi's skyline is going to be painted rainbows....


In case you are wondering why iam blogging with dese kind of issues I think even u got to wait till my vacations get over... Till then enjoy this poem which I composed a few days back.Trust me I have been very autobiographical in it....

I a statue

It’s a storeroom of statues
Near the extention of Aravallies,
A little room of twenty nine statues

The little store keeper is restless
He sits on his chair
Then stands up.

He keeps his specs and dusting brush
And attempts to liven up the statues
To make them viceless humans
(Vice less humans ?...ha! ha! ha! ha!)

Again he waves his hands,
The statues are statues
No movements...

Let me tell you a secret,
The statues would come to life
Only when the keeper would leave

He mutters something now
Counts the statues
Leaves…

The statues brighten up now,
The cheer, the laugh,the shout
It’s an interesting show

The door opens now,
Enter another statue…
In the storeroom,
My Classroom…I a statue

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: