Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Yes, it took me close to eight months to post this one. What was I doing till then? I got married, silly. Good noe... Oh yeah, Thanks-wanks, lovely wishes and all... So, here I am. Shaadi-Shudaa and Settled. Waise, I must admit that changing my facebook relationship status to 'married' was a bit of a 'thee-hee-hee' moment.

And guess what else? I quit my job before the wedding, that too out of sheer impulse. I was not only to leave my city, but also my country after marriage. So resigned. It doesn't hurt. At least not till you are in your own city. Once you move out of the city, or the country as in my case, then it gets you. The very lack of activity and loneliness hits you real hard.

So here I am. In the land of bedouins and the northern most emirate in UAE - Ras al Khaimah. From Delhi to Ras al Khaimah. The Journey, meri zubaani. Me thinks that this could be a chapter's title in my autobiography. I could even use bombastic expressions in it and portray yours truly as holier-sensitive-smarter-than-thou.

So what else? Nothing much. Aur batao kya chal raha hai? Bas chal raha hai...

That's pretty much how most my conversations online have reduced to. There is another cringeworthy How is married life treating you? but we will discuss that fiddle-faddling some other day. So what all have I been doing these days? Scroll down.


- I set up my home. It looks quite comfortable and nice, actually. Here's just one picture of the living room.



- I am cooking. G.A.S.P! And doing a pretty good job at that, By the way.


- Trying to scrub some rust off my fingers. Matlab, one of the nicest things that can happen is that I may be able to update this blog everyday. On writing whatever I want to. A short story might just be on its way
- Complete reading a book. I have shamefully taken such a long time for it that I am wouldn't want to even name it.
- Looking for a job- Predictable naa
- Gossips over prolonged skype sessions.
- Learning to blow a whistle. Now, I really wanted to take out time for this fine art since childhood. I live at the 16th floor of a building and there is no one to even bother me. Want too use it while watching Thalaivar's movies.
- Reading blogs.

Thats all I can recall as of now. Frankly, I cant think much when I am hungry. Off to munch..taa-daaa coochiess.

P.S- So for those who want to know what is it like getting married? My answer is - I don't know. Ah, these pink shades 

No comments: