Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Internships and Big bro

There is this one feeling that has been haunting me ever since I began my internship. I can’t help it. I am trying overcome this strange notion that ……..I am a part of a poorly scripted Big brother/Big boss series, the reality show.

Don’t scoff…Listen to me first.

I lost my sleep and appetite to get into a good place for my internship(read the BB house). Finally after much drama with my faculty, I got in here. As I blog it down quite flaccidly, here I have no telephones, no messenger, no email, no friends, no books, no music, no junk. I sit all day, some times having work and sometimes not.

I never liked reading newspapers even when I was doing my masters in mass communication for the simple reason that I found all the newspapers, even those which had glorified themselves as the paragon of News dailies, bought me nothing but depression because of their sensationalizing of tragedies and other contents…I know it sounds stupid but hey, its my blog. And for the first time in my entire life span two decades and a year, I read 5 financial dailies…That’s right 5 financial dailies + 5 more newspapers a day and finding out the beat journalist of whatever-whatever beats. My teacher would be so happy.

Chalo, not an issue but sitting with a computer with a poor dialup connection that doesn’t even allow me to access google (That’s right, the search engine) whenever I want to is excruciating…terribly excruciating.

Thankfully, no Jade Goody or any other inmate to traumatize or create politics…But I must be thought to be a real bimbette considering the manner in which I finish my assignments(another similarity with the reality TV participants).

Waiting to go back to college and get my schedule and more importantly my broadband connection back. Would love to be in touch with old buddies from Post grad and grad(The selected few only plz).

No comments: